Patient.TouchMD.com is a secure website that allows you to review your TouchMD files and share that information with others. Log in using your home computer to:
- View or print any images saved by your doctor during your office visit and share this experience with your loved ones
- Complete any homework instructions assigned by your doctor
- Review services or products recommended by your doctor
- Learn more about the doctor, their staff, and facilities
- Explore topic videos about your procedure or medical condition
- Review pre and post-operative instructions provided by your doctor
How to Log In
To log in, enter Patient.TouchMD.com into your web browser or click here: myTouchMD
* Your temporary TouchMD password is your first and last initials (lowercase) followed by your six-digit (MM/DD/YY) date of birth. For example, the password for Jon Smith, born Jan 1st, 1980 would be: js010180
The first time you log into at home, you will be asked to change your temporary password. Do not share your login information with others.
©2015 TouchMD | TouchMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. For more information, visit www.TouchMD.com. TouchMD is Patent Pending.