Acne Treatment Options
Illuminate Plastic Surgery is happy to provide a range of acne and acne scarring treatment options. These treatments offer excellent long-lasting results with little to no downtime. All our procedures are conducted following an in-depth consultation and discussion of your specific skin care needs.
- J-Plasma Renuvion – The energy used by our J-Plasma Renuvion device can promote skin tightening and cellular rejuvenation, encouraging your skin to regrow new cells in a very controlled manner. This re-growth can accelerate healing, effectively reducing the appearance of acne scarring.
- CoolPeel – CoolPeel is a special laser skin peel procedure that cools the skin as it reduces the appearance of fine lines, sun damage, acne scarring, and pore size. Long term, CoolPeel can effectively improve skin texture without downtime.
- Sculptra® Aesthetic – Sculptra® Aesthetic is a biocompatible dermal filler gel that can enhance the production of collagen and reduce the appearance of specific acne scars all in one go.
- Vivace™ – Vivace™ combines precision microneedling and radiofrequency technology for highly effective acne scarring reduction results with minimal or no discomfort.
- Fractional Laser Resurfacing – This laser uses a technology known as fractional resurfacing to deeply penetrate the top layer of skin without damaging it. This penetration allows for effective acne scar treatment and overall skin rejuvenation.
- PicoSure® – The PicoSure® laser rapidly delivers pressure to even out acne-scarred skin and provides effective relief from unsightly hyperpigmentation. This powerful laser is also an excellent choice for tattoo removal.
- Smartskin+ CO2 – Smartskin+ is the most advanced, fully customizable micro-ablative laser skin resurfacing treatment available, providing powerful and effective acne scar reduction without downtime.
- Dermaplaning – Dermaplaning is a fast, simple and effective procedure for restoring your facial skin. This process immediately rejuvenates the skin by removing the outermost layer of dead skin cells and vellus hair (peach fuzz).
How Long Does Acne Scar Removal Take?
Results of our acne scarring treatments are dependent on your particular skin condition and the option chosen. Typically, most of the laser and non-invasive procedures offered at our center do not involve downtime. However, some downtime or irritation may be experienced depending on your chosen treatment. Regardless of the needed treatment, you can rest assured knowing that our specialists always aim to do everything possible to minimize downtime and post-treatment discomfort for our patients. For specific information, we encourage you to visit our respective treatment pages or contact us directly.
Acne Treatments in Palo Alto, California
Illuminate Plastic Surgery is dedicated to providing the Palo Alto community with comprehensive acne and acne scarring treatment options. Make an appointment today by calling 650.433.8621 or submitting your information via the form below. Visit us today to experience the joy of having clean, healthy skin again. You’ll look better, naturally.