Facial Aging Treatments
- Eyelid Surgery – Whether you want to improve your appearance or are experiencing functional problems with your eyelids, eyelid surgery can rejuvenate the area surrounding your eyes.
- Facelift – A facelift, or rhytidectomy, is the most effective approach to treating wrinkles and sagging skin in the lower and middle face to create a younger look.
- Forehead Lift – A forehead lift or browlift improves the appearance of horizontal and vertical forehead wrinkles, elevates a drooping eyebrow and can restore a more youthful, rested and less “angry” appearance.
- Kybella® – Kybella is a fast, minimally invasive way to treat submental fat issues by creating an ideal balance in the face and neck. This treatment is effective and requires no downtime.
- Fractional Laser Resurfacing – This laser uses a technology known as fractional resurfacing to deeply penetrate the top layer of skin without damaging it. This penetration allows for effective acne scar treatment and overall skin rejuvenation.
- Photorejuvenation – Photorejuvenation IPL delivers light energy to the skin, treating age spots and sun damage. This energy is selectively absorbed into the skin by the unwanted pigment and then cleared away by the body.
- PicoSure® – The PicoSure® laser rapidly delivers pressure to even out acne scarring, age spots, and other signs of hyperpigmentation. This powerful laser is also an excellent choice for tattoo removal.
- Smartskin+ CO2 – Smartskin+ is the most advanced, fully customizable micro-ablative laser skin resurfacing treatment available, providing powerful and effective acne scar, age spot, and sun damage reduction without downtime.
- HydraFacial© – This treatment option uses super serums rich with natural, nourishing ingredients to promote skin rejuvenation. HydraFacials work by first cleansing your skin through gentle exfoliation, then removing debris from clogged pores, and finally saturating your skin in antioxidants to maximize your natural glow.
- Dermal Fillers – These treatments are most often used to augment lips and cheeks, soften nasolabial folds, reduce dark circles, smooth wrinkles, and balance asymmetry in the face.
- Vivace™ – Vivace™ combines precision microneedling and radiofrequency technology for highly effective acne scarring reduction results with minimal or no discomfort.
- Chemical Peels – A chemical peel is a way of rejuvenating your skin, making it look and feel fresher and younger, through the use of a chemical solution applied to the skin that causes it to exfoliate and eventually peel off.
- Microdermabrasion – Microdermabrasion treatment for age spots involves a mild abrasion followed by vacuum suction to remove dead skin cells. The result of this process is the emergence of new, softer surface skin.
- Neurotoxins – Neurotoxins such as Botox® and Dysport® are frequently used to treat fine lines and wrinkles between the eyebrows, on the forehead and around the eyes.
- Ultherapy® – During the Ultherapy® treatment, ultrasound is used to visualize and precisely target the deep, foundational layer of tissue that is typically addressed during surgery.
Results of your facial aging treatment are dependent on your specific treatment type and the concern addressed. Typically, most of the laser and non-invasive procedures offered at our center do not involve downtime. Surgical procedures, such as facelifts, may require bed rest. However, regardless of the needed treatment, you can rest assured knowing that our specialists always aim to do everything possible to minimize downtime and post-treatment discomfort for our patients. For specific information, we encourage you to visit our respective treatment pages or contact us directly.
Treating Facial Aging in Palo Alto, California
Illuminate Plastic Surgery is staffed by a group of skilled medical professionals dedicated to improving the health and beauty of the Palo Alto community. Make an appointment today by calling 650.433.8621 or submitting your information via the form below. Following our facial aging treatments, you will look and feel better, naturally.